Monday 15 December 2014

Planing For Personal Project (Location)

The location where I'm planning to shoot is at my house because Sherman used a house based setting within her film stills.
Here these film stills are based around the locations within a house. These photos inspire me to shoot my project within a house scenery. Just like these I'll take photos in the bathroom, living room and other various rooms around my house. The furniture, however, needs to be quite old fashioned looking and not modern.

 Whereas the picture below is shot outside and many of her film stills had the Marylyn Monroe's inspired "outside look." I think I'll try some shots outside, however for me to create this look I think would take hard work because of the people walking past you, the lighting, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment