Thursday 2 October 2014

Ghost

For the ghost practice I used a slow shutter speed so my model could have te to step out of the image. This first image is of my hand which I practiced the ghost trick on to see how long I would need for it to work. 

Here is an image before my  model stepped out. This is to show how I set up my image.

Here is my first attempt of the ghost trick. As you can see, it didn't work because my model stepped out too early so to improve it I need to count the seconds and tell her when to step out. 

This is my second attempt of the ghost trick, which did work. However, even though it worked, you can't really see the outline of the person because she stepped out too late. Despite not being 100 percent accurate, you can tell that there is a faint look of a human being so it is quite ghost looking.

My final ghost practice went mostly accurate. As you can see you can see the outline of the person but it looks quite ghostly because the model fades out of the image and creates a form of a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment