Monday 17 November 2014

High Key Practice

In this imagine I've taken a high key photograph using two lights (one shining on my face and one against the  wall.) However, because the third late wasn't working the practice didn't work as well. So to improve my next picture of this I shall re take this image with a third light.

Here is the same image as the one anove. However, I've edited this image on phone shop by changing the exposure and turning the image into black and white. I adore these types of images because they show beauty and passion of a specific body part- which in this case is the eye. 








The contrast within this image is very good, especially the eye it's self with the eyeliner. I used the burn tool to go over any darker parts or shadow to create the contrast. The skin here is very light whereas the eyebrow is quite dark, the contrast here show to facial feature.


Within this photo I've used gradient to make the photo more sharp. This allows the shadows to build up and again creates the contrast between the eyeball and the pupil. Also the gradient makes a more textured look for example: the corner of the eye theres a shadow and it brings out the texture of the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment